Monday, January 5, 2009

I went to the pastry shop today hoping to enjoy a croissant and work through my block. Instead I imbibed an absurd amount of caffeine (shame on the pastry people for changing their policy to free refills).  I ran into some acquaintances of mine and tried to dodge them (only because I left my home for a very specific mission), but was unsuccessful.  B & C saw right through my scarf and hat and called me over (which I think is rather impressive, seeing as I haven't seen either in three years). I sat with the two for nearly four hours. The cafe was far too small for me to simply sit across the room and hide behind my laptop. Despite the fact that I haven't touched my accumulating T.B.C.'s, I am going to give the cafe another go tomorrow morning. Perhaps I'll don a pair of lunettes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment